Here at Iowa Wealth Management the planning process is based upon the needs and wants of our clients. Some will opt for a “financial tune up” while others will find the growing financial complexities of their lives require a comprehensive financial plan. Whatever place you find yourself, the professional staff at Iowa Wealth Management is prepared to offer as little or as much planning as your situation requires.
What Steps make up the Financial Planning Process at Iowa Wealth Management?
- Establish and Define the Client-Planner Relationship
- Gather Client Data and Determining Goals and Expectations
- Analyzing and Evaluating the Client’s Financial Status
- Developing and Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendations and or Alternatives
- Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendations
- Monitoring the Financial Planning Recommendations
The experienced Iowa Wealth Management team will be with you on every step of the way to help answer your questions and make the journey as stress free as possible. The completed plan will be assembled, reviewed and presented by Jonathan Glaser, CFP© a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and lead planner at Iowa Wealth Management.